Question about HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Greetings. Have downloaded twice, will not scan, scan and photosmart essential light not on, icon not on screen, printer will print, np print backlogged on printer. I am ready to shoot it?
1. Put down the gun, remove either USB cable from either the back of the PC or printer and step away from the printer. :)
2. Uninstall all software fro the printer using the Control Panel/Uninstall Programs.
3. In Control Panel, DELETE all printers you are NOT using including this one.
4. Reboot your machine in SAFE MODE. (When your machine reboots, keep tapping the F8 key, till you get a text menu. Select SAFE MODE (1st option on the list.))
5.When you're on the desktop (it will look distoreted - that's fine) go back to the Control Panel and choose Printers. Look again to make sure NO printers that will NOT be on your machine is listed.
6. Reboot normally - run your anti-virus program after you update it and reinstall the printer. (DO NOT attach the USB cable until you are asked to do so.)
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2012 | HP Photosmart 375 InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 04, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 11, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart 4180 All-in-One Printer
Oct 10, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 03, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 25, 2007 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: