Question about Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Check for the following:
1. Are ALL the power cables attached to the motherboard? There should be 2, The "long" one and the 4-square one the connects to the motherboard away from the master socket.
2. Are ALL the devices hooked up? Powering up w/o a load will cause this problem.
3. Are you using a strong enough power supply for your rig?
4. Is the RAM properly seated, as is the video card (if not an integrated one)?
5. If you installed the CPU and fan - did you put thermal grease between the fan and the CPU?
6. Does the RAM match and are they in the right sockets, as well?
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2011 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2010 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Jun 29, 2010 | ASUS A8V-VM Motherboard
Sep 03, 2009 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Aug 03, 2009 | Dell (E210882) Motherboard
Mar 26, 2009 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: