Question about Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Check for the following:
1. Are ALL the power cables attached to the motherboard? There should be 2, The "long" one and the 4-square one the connects to the motherboard away from the master socket.
2. Are ALL the devices hooked up? Powering up w/o a load will cause this problem.
3. Are you using a strong enough power supply for your rig?
4. Is the RAM properly seated, as is the video card (if not an integrated one)?
5. If you installed the CPU and fan - did you put thermal grease between the fan and the CPU?
6. Does the RAM match and are they in the right sockets, as well?
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2012 | HP Compaq SR5702F PC Desktop
Mar 30, 2012 | HP Compaq dc7600 Small Form Factor PC...
Jul 08, 2011 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Mar 22, 2011 | HP Pavilion a775c (A775CB) PC Desktop
Mar 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX2000 Webcam
Oct 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2009 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Jan 12, 2009 | Bravo Intel Dual Core E2180-2.0GHz 2GB RAM...
Sep 01, 2008 | Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: