Question about Lexmark Computers & Internet
Try this. Hold down Control and C at the same time as you hi-light what needs to be copied.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2012 | Samsung NC10-14GW Notebook
From the manual I have
1. Press the power pad to turn on
press home pad to ensure home screen is displayed
2. Press the help pad. the main help screen is displayed.
3. Press the help and start stop pads for 3 sec simultainiously.
The factory test screen is displayed.
4. Press test load on the screen.
5. The contrast screen is displayed. Press the start/stop pad once to cycle through the screen
6. press start/stop pad. The test load screen is displayed.
More to come... I will try to copy and paste what it says. I can try to send a copy of the pdf if you give an email.
Oct 19, 2007 | GE WPGT9360EPL Top Load Washer
Feb 25, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 11, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 09, 2009 | Canon PC1061 Copier
Mar 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: