Question about LaCie External USB 2.0 500GB 7200 RPM 500 GB Hard Drive
My last computer was xp and was broken , i get one with vista.
I tray to made a back up and said: QBB is not a valid win32 application. How can I get this information?
Thanks for your help
To correct and solve this error, follow this steps:
1. Run Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del or right click on Taskbar)
2. Stop wscript.exe process if available by highlighting the process name and clicking End Process.
3. Then terminate explorer.exe process.
4. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
5. Type “cmd” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
6. Type the following command one by one followed by hitting Enter key:
del c:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del d:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del e:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
c, d, e each represents drive letters on Windows system. If there are more drives or partitions available, continue to command by altering to other drive letter. Note that you must also clean the autorun files from USB flash drive or portable hard disk as the external drive may also be infected.
7. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
8. Type “regedit” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
9. Navigate to the following registry key:
10. Check if the value name and value data for the key is correct (the value data of userint.exe include the path which may be different than C drive, which is also valid, note also the comma which is also needed):
If the value is incorrent, modify it to the valid value data.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2010 | LaCie 500GB Rikiki USB 3.0 Portable Hard...
Jul 08, 2010 | LaCie Big Disk Extreme 500 GB Hard Drive
Jun 20, 2010 | LaCie F.A. Porsche (301177) Hard Drive
May 01, 2010 | LaCie Hard Disk 1TB Desktop with Hi-Speed...
Mar 20, 2009 | LaCie Hard Disk 500GB with Hi-Speed USB2.0...
Jan 03, 2009 | LaCie (300728U) 250 GB Hard Drive
May 19, 2008 | LaCie External USB 2.0 500GB 7200 RPM 500...
Jan 09, 2008 | LaCie (300728U) 250 GB Hard Drive
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: