Question about Computers & Internet
WIN XP SP4 NOT YET RELEASED.UNINSTALL DRIVERS AND REINSTALL LATEST DRIVERS FOR 3650 FROM LEXMRAK MAKING SURE THEY ARE FOR XP.RICHARDM69
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello! Thank you for using FixYa.
Using the printer control panel 1.
Using the printer control panel
1.Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. From the printer control panel, press "," and then press "."
3. Press the arrow buttons until "Align Cartridges" appears, and then press "."
4. An alignment page prints.
1. Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. Do one of the following:
??¢ In Windows Vista, click the round, Windows symbol.
??¢ In Windows XP and earlier, click "Start".
3. Click "All Programs" or "Programs", and then select the printer program folder from the list.
4. From the printer folder, click "Maintenance", then "Align Cartridges".
5. Click "Print".
6. Follow the instructions on the computer screen.
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
on Oct 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Refurbished EMA...
Jun 10, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 06, 2009 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Jan 07, 2009 | Lexmark Inkjet Z517 Photo Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!