Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
For Brother MFC210C Printer Fax Copy Scan
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode).( "The user can establish the internal Machine Error Code as follows: pull the mains cable out of the machine (power off), hold down the Menu/Set key, re-insert the mains cable into the machine (power on). The internal Machine Error Code will be displayed.") Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Carry on printing !!
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2013 | Brother MFC-210C All-In-One Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 02, 2010 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 11, 2010 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!