phone is this
1. On Start, tap People
2. Flick to All, then find and tap the contact you want to delete.
3. Tap More , and then tap Delete.
4. If the contact is a linked contact, one contact card with multiple accounts associated with it, you'll need to tap the account you want to remove from that contact.
5. Tap Delete.
1. Navigate to the "Contacts" or "People" menu.
2. Find the contact that you want to delete
3. Press and hold the name of the contact you want to delete (for Android 4.1 or 4.2 Jelly Bean)
. If it is (4.44 or kitkat)
just tap once and a drop down will appear for both or additional options.
4. press delete and done.
- Open the Contacts app, tap the contact to delete, then choose the "Edit" button in the corner
- Scroll down and tap on the large red "Delete Contact" button, confirm the deletion when asked
- Repeat as necessary for to remove other individual contacts
Hope this helps