Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 22, 2012 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2011 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Sep 01, 2011 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V32XBR1 32 in. LCD HDTV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Apr 07, 2010 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Mar 29, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Mar 30, 2008 | Toshiba CX32G60 32" TV
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!