Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 22, 2012 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2011 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Sep 01, 2011 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V32XBR1 32 in. LCD HDTV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Apr 07, 2010 | Sylvania SRT2232S 32" TV
Mar 29, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Mar 30, 2008 | Toshiba CX32G60 32" TV
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!