- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove the SIM card and clean the contacts on the SIM card and the SIM card contacts in the cell phone with methylated spirits. Replace the SIM card and hopes this worksn if not then the SIM card maybe faulty and needs to be replaced.
First All Check: 1.Confirm whether same sim card is working in other h.s or not. 2.Make sure the sim slot is o.k. only try these two. 3.If all the above steps fails, check the SIM card connector pins for damage. if so try to get serviced. 4.if ur sim card is good then it is problum form sim card ic u have u raplace it with SMD. u can make it jumper mean u can fix this prob with out sim card is for this contact. 5.take sim connector slight up by pin then cheak by inserting sim. 6.hot air gun on sim i.c. then cheak it. Last Option: IF make sure that the sim card hasn't been damamged at all sO Please You Go to Service & Sim Office and Get the Duplicate Sim Same Your No From Office Oprator Problem will Solved Quickly
It's not reading Only T-Mobile Sim card ?It's not reading other sim card also Expect Only One Sim card? If it reads only Sim card and not reading Other Sim card like for Example T-Mobile,AT&T,Orange etc means it locked to Network ,you have to Unlock it To use any GSM Network Sim card,What is Mobile Phone Brand and Model?Find the Network ,Country it locked now? then first please You can find it locked To GSM Network or CDMA? Network CDMA Network means You cannot Unlock t to use any gsm Network Sim,Gsm Network Lock means You can Unlock it to use other Network Sim card...You can Unlock it using the Unlock code,You can get the Unlock code and instructions at here Unlocking4u.com and Unlock it from Network Lock,then you can use with T-Mobile Network surely.
It seems that your cell phone is having trouble reading the SIM card. You have two options. First you can attempt to clean the SIM contacts on your device. To do this simply apply a small amount of alcohol to a Q-tip and gently rub over the gold contacts where the sim card normally goes, this will help to remove any dirt build up and provide a better connection. Second, contact your service provider and request a new SIM card. Sometimes SIM cards can go bad similar to a memory card failing. A new SIM card maybe all you need.
1. Ensure sim card is inserted the correct way (sounds asinine, but it happens more than you'd think)
2. Check contacts for build-up. A quick lick on your finger (not too much!) and rubbing of the exposed gold panels on the sim card should clean them sufficiently. Then toss the finger on the contacts on the phone.
3. Still not reading the SIM? If you have a friend on the same network as you, try putting his SIM card in and see if it reads it and turns on. This will pinpoint if it is a defect in the phone or your SIM card. If it still doesn't read your friend's card, I'm afraid your phone needs professional TLC. If it reads your friend's SIM card, return your SIM to your service provider (just walk into their store) and they will chop you up a new one right there on the spot.
Hope this helps!
most of these new cell phones are looking for a new and updated sim card....call your carrier and tell the rep that your cell is not reading sim no more...the rep will tried to force the issue from their end / they will probally tell you take sim out and read the 16 little characters on it.....still not working....they will tell u that u need a new sim card (shhh) hopefully this is nice rep that will tell u that can get one for free....if u go to the store they tell to.... so be nice (all in all ive told family and friends this and everyone has had gotten free sim, for dash cect and blackberrys)
check putting sim card into other phone.. i think in ur nguage the sim port has not fitted properly ... i think somebody opened the set before while refitting the things he didnt fitted the simport correctly .. sim port is in mis contact .. if you r good at opening set then it s a simple pronlem u only can fix it... just abpve the sim port the circuit board is not in contact with that so just opened it & refit it.. otherwise if u r afraid then visit technician...