- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Switch-off your phone. 1. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, *
Star key, no. 3 key on keypad and then press the power on/off to
swtich on the phone. Remember, do not let go the 3 press and
keys until you see a formatting word screen show! 2. After a
minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone
back to original system and factory settting.
Go to your phone call settings and activate speed dials feature.
Then come back to your phone in normal display mode,press and hold any desired digit e.g 2,3,4,5,6,7 on the key pad and follow the prompt for assigning of phone nos for speed dialing.
take this: 1- Press Function 2- Press Down button until menu “Change password” displayed -> ENTER 3- " Current password " : Press this Number "726276642" -> Enter 4- “New password” 5- 0000 ENTER 6- EXIT 7- Press DIAL LOCK KEY
do what is called a "hard reset". take the battery out while the phone is still on and leave it sit for about a minute, then return the battery to the phone and turn it on. see if this helps. if not, back up your phone and try doing a full reset.
The pin pad needs to be encrypted by your merchant account provider. I am assuming you purchased from Online.
Call your provider and you need to send it for an encryption cannot be done over a dial or ethernet download. Once you receive the Pin Pad back make sure the power is completely off before plugging in peripherals especially Pin Pads for it will blow out that encryption.
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Make is software if ur phone key are working on wrong function. if not ok then change the key pad ic (both)even not ok then its prob from CUP check might be possible that when u press the button with speed ur mobile goes on restart then its prob from CPU.