- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All drivers, firmware updates and and the users manual can be downloaded for free at the support page HERE. I posted the home page earlier. That will also work, but this is the link to the DV-5040 page.
You have two choices for Video size when creating MPEG4's. 320 x 240 or 160 x 120.
Use the following instructions to change the size.
Digital Still Camera Mode
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
2. Set the power switch to CAMERA mode.
3. Press the MENU button.
4. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MEMORY.
5. Press the ENTER button to enter the submenu.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MPEG4 SIZE.
7. Press the ENTER button.
The MPEG4 SIZE toggles between 320 x 240 / 160 x 120 with each push.
8. Press Menu to Save and Exit.