- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
call the the Voicemail back door number, or your company's Auto Attendant (usually the main number), when you hear the auto attendant, press *, then enter your mailbox number (usually your extension number), then your password.
Contact your system administrator or system vendor and have the time on the phone system adjusted. Time is a system wide setting. The newest version of the 3300ICP/MCD allows the time to automatically adjust - you should get the system upgraded.
I just had the same problem with my Mitel 5330 IP Phone. The solution? Press #20 then the extension number: example, my phone with extenaion 555 has the problem, go to that phone and type #20555 on the keypad.
Make sure that it is a Dual Mode 5220. If it is you can use it as a SIP extension. It wiill say it on the back of the Mitel phone next to the 5220.
If it is a dual mode phone you can purchase a sip trunk from a provider and then would be able to use the phone.
When you boot up the phone hold the blue super key while the phone boots, hit the no softkey till you get to phone mode. Hit yes it will allow you to change the phone from minet to sip. This should get you started in the right direction.
To Restore Factory Default Settings:
1. Press both Up and Down Arrow keys simultaneously while powering up the
phone. NETWORK SETTINGS? appears
2. Press NO until TOOLS & FEATURES appears and then press YES.
3. Press NO until RESTORE DEFAULTS? appears and then press YES.
4. Press CONFIRM. The phone resets with default settings.