Plase can you adive me how can i fix my Daewoo 719B Monitor...
The Problem is when i connect the data cable into PC,and turn on each of My PC and Monitor, there is no signal shown in the monitor - i check the cable it's ok - so after apprx 2 min the monitor is Display and all things seems allright color ok,meragin ok.....
My quastion is why there is a dealy time to wakup my monitor?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
> after getting Internet connection of my PC, that trouble came.
That probably has _NO_ affect on your LCD monitor.
You could either:
* live with the problem, spending NO money
* spend $50 to $75 for a TV/audio/video technician to try to fix it
* spend $50 to $75 to buy a used 17" LCD monitor
* spend $100 to $150 to buy a new 19" LCD monitor
This message "safe mode press any key" sounds more like the problem is in the PC. You need to try another monitor with this PC, also try the monitor with other PC. Need to narrow down the problem first. Plase post back.
I just resolved this problem for my SyncMaster 913N.
It seems to be a known issue, however it can take quite some time for the problem to occur. In my case about 3,5 years, so well out of warranty.
Short term solution: unplug your monitor from power. The switch on the front is not good enough. Pull the plug and leave it for an hour or so (all night if you can). Good chance the monitor will work next time you power it up.
The problem will is likely to come back..
Permant fix requires some basic soldering as per this video:
I just managed it and it has been ages since I soldered a resistor so you may very well be able to do it. I spent $25 on tool and part and saved me from buying a new monitor.
1. Use the Motherboard CD or Drivers and Utilities that came with your computer, just run it and it will install sound driver for you if its missing
2. Manually install it on Device Manager. Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager. Under Device Manager, look for Sound and Video Controller. Right-click the one with yellow exclamation mark and click on update driver. You can choose update online or browse manually. If you browse manually, you need to use the Drivers and Utilities Disc that came with your PC. If you don't have it, download the driver online searching the web.
Hope this will give you ease of mind and or hints. The No Signal error screen message is normal it depends how much delay it responds to (design or default time delay) the video card down to CPU and control units. The blank screen can be resolved by turning off the screen saver(s) you have and even to BIOS mainboard setting; disable the "turn off monitor after how many seconds" or related menu, etc.. Hope you can manage to enter BIOS maiboard setup.
it may be a blown backlight.
if the image is very very faint, then the backlight has most likely blown.
lcdpart.com can get you a new backight, but the replacement will have to be done through a local repair shop.