Question about LG Cell Phones
Check if you have active GPRS connection , then only you can send/receive MMS. Ask your service provider for GPRS settings.
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2011 | Nokia N70 Smartphone
You should check MMS profile setting. The proper setting should be configured before sending or receiving MMS. To retrieve the MMS automatically, you should set the settings at "Auto download" settings. To check,
1. Go to Message from the idle screen.
2. Go to "Settings" and then "Multimedia messages."
3. Select "Receiving options" and "Home network."
4. Go to "Foreign network" menu and check the status
5. If it is set at "Auto download", you can receive MMS automatically.
6. If it is set at "Manual", you should operate MMS retrieve function manually.
Mar 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 04, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jun 04, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jan 13, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 20, 2009 | LG KE990 Cellular Phone
Sep 28, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
283 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!