My Acer D250 netbook starts show a white screen the reboots it self, sometimes it not only shows white screen but also gray or it run colourful lines then it restart. When it restart it start working fine...
Suggest using Acer eRecovery Management to attempt problem resolution as follows...
1. begin with the D250 powered off ...
2. if present, remove any external monitor (unplug its VGA connector from D250 left side)
3. power on and immediately press F2 to enter the BIOS / setup utility
4. using the right cursor key, cursor over to the Main tab of the InsydeH20 Setup Utility
5. if D2D Recovery is not enabled, cursor down to it, press Enter key and enable in pop-up
6. save any changes by pressing F10 to save and exit, otherwise press Esc to just exit
7. press Alt and F10 together while the Acer logo is showing to get entry into eRecovery.
8. eRecovery entry is indicated by message at bottom of screen "Windows is loading files...".
9. if not successful, power off, wait a minute then power on again and immediately
10. press Alt and F10 at the same time - do this several times while Acer logo showing.
11. once in Acer eRecovery Management (V7.0.10) screen, just leave it there........
12. if after a day or so, the screen has not changed, the problem is likely NOT hardware.
13. on the other hand, if your screen problem occurs after awhile, then it is hardware.
14. if it is not hardware, then your Operating System is likely corrupt or has a virus.
15. If it is not a hardware problem, you can completely restore system to factory defaults.
16. board level hardware repairs best done by sending D250 to Acer's authorized shops.
Dec 28, 2010 |
Acer Aspire One PC Notebook