Question about Vizio Gallevia GV42LF 42 in. LCD Television
1. go to setup menu
2. press the DOWN menu button to highlight the analog cc section
3. press the right button to select off/cc1/cc2/cc3/cc4 (keep in mind closed caption for reg tv is usually cc1 or cc2)
1. Go to that handy setup menu again
2. Press the down button to highlight the digital cc selection
3. press the right button to select OFF or SERVICE 1 thru SERVICE 6 (any of these should work)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2016 | Celcus Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2015 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2014 | Yamaha HTR-5730 Receiver
May 13, 2017 | Vizio E390i-A1
Mar 31, 2012 | Samsung UN46D7000LF 3D TV
Aug 14, 2010 | LG 42LE5500 42 in. TV
Sep 03, 2007 | Onkyo TX-SR604 Receiver
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: