Question about Vizio Gallevia GV42LF 42 in. LCD Television
1. go to setup menu
2. press the DOWN menu button to highlight the analog cc section
3. press the right button to select off/cc1/cc2/cc3/cc4 (keep in mind closed caption for reg tv is usually cc1 or cc2)
1. Go to that handy setup menu again
2. Press the down button to highlight the digital cc selection
3. press the right button to select OFF or SERVICE 1 thru SERVICE 6 (any of these should work)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2016 | Celcus Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2015 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2014 | Upstar Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2014 | Yamaha HTR-5730 Receiver
Aug 29, 2011 | LG LK45C
Aug 14, 2010 | LG 42LE5500 42 in. TV
Sep 03, 2007 | Onkyo TX-SR604 Receiver
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: