Question about Lenovo 3000 N100 CoreDT2080 VB PC Notebook
In my laptop lenovo3000 g430, wifi switch is not working.how to enable it in else way..??
Posted on Feb 23, 2015
Looked at the specs on your laptop and you have the wireless card included. I assume you have a router set up already or you have access to another wireless network. Follow these steps to access it from your laptop:
1. Go to START
2. select MY COMPUTER
3. Once in the new window, click MY NETWORK PLACES under the "OTHER PLACES" section
4. select the VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS link under the NETWORK TASKS section
5. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection and choose PROPERTIES
6. click the WIRELESS NETWORKS tab.
7. make sure the "USER WINDOWS TO CONFIGURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK SETTINGS" box is checked
8. Click OK and close the window
9. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection (the name of it) and choose REPAIR
10. if windows detects the wireless connection, you should see a bubble near the task bar
11. in order to begin using the wireless connection, open your web browser then enter your username and password (if required)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N100 Notebook
Mar 29, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 N100 Notebook PC
May 09, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Apr 06, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 N100 Notebook PC
Jul 04, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Laptop
Oct 08, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: