Question about Apple iPod nano
There is a lock position on these - you will need to unlock it.
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Jan 17, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 06, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 02, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 03, 2008 | Apple iPod MP3 Player
Jan 06, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: