Question about Apple iPod nano
There is a lock position on these - you will need to unlock it.
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Jan 17, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 06, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 02, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 03, 2008 | Apple iPod MP3 Player
Jan 06, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: