Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Kia Ora my names Sam Tairea From New Zealand A Student from L.A.C and i am having a computer problem... I do IT WORK for my school but this is one thing i have never done befor.. I am running VISTA 64 and i have 2 hard drive. thae apps drive(C:) and a data drive(E:). as i set up, and i was wanting to make the main music folder to be linked up to the data drive so i did that but then i had to take the data drive out one night for my old computer to get my info on to the data drive but as i was doing that i pluged in my Maxtor external hard drive should of been (H:) but it turned into the (E:) and then the next morning why the external was pluged in i pluged in the data drive and throught it would work but didn't, me fort it would the data drive will be come the (E:)drive.. and now the external is gone and the only hard drives in my computer is the apps(C:)and the Data(E:)?? and now the music folder cant be found how do i re-sent the music folder so it is on the apps(C:) drive then after that re-link it so then it is on the Data(E:)drive?? Thanks Sam

Posted by on

  • BEAST101 Dec 01, 2008

    Me running Vista 64

    and the hard drives are SATA DRIVES?

    the (C:) is 160GB (APPS DRIVE) and

    the(E:) is 320GB (DATA DRIVE)


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 69 Answers


Before I can help you, could you please tell me if these drives are IDE or SCSI?... and what operating system are you ruuning?.

Please let know that as asap.



Posted on Dec 01, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Log into a student google drive account

Normally, there is a channel where u can log in directly by accessing the school's official webpage. In addition, you can also log in with the user name as xxxx(student ID)@student.XXuniversity(school's name)

Jan 16, 2015 | Google Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do I get to Think Central for Journeys Reading program?

Well logically you have to request for a teachers account before anything, then from there, it should be simple and easy to add or remove students at your will.

May 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet

5 Answers

Why is youtube in schools?

You need to use VPN to unblock youtube. Unlike proxy which only works with certain applications, VPN encrypts your entire traffic so "man in the middle" doesn't know which websites you're visiting.
Reference: What is VPN and Why Use It

May 16, 2014 | YouTube Videos

1 Answer


What is your question? If you want your school records, please contact the school. FixYa has no access to any school's student records.

May 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Hi drew20 frm n.z.,would be most gratefull for any help on hooking up a d1028l monitor[dell] to my E70f puter with its existing viewsonic monitor,making it a dual monitor system which sounds mean far...

Without knowing your computer model you will have to have a video card with dual output capability or two single output video card. Both monitors are VGA input not DVI so if you get a video card with DVI output you will need to use the dongle converter to go from DVI to VGA. Good luck!

Jul 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Cannot get teacher's Acer Aspire One netbook to connect to school's network. Where do I go to change/add school's domain?


Thank you for using
FixYa for your problem

In New Zealand they use the Lan Settings in the Connections tab in IE

Check there on a different computer and see what it is showing

Please rate our solutions and if you still have problems please call back for more ideas to help you

Richard Scott
Technical Support
New Zealand

Nov 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

56 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides