Question about Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed Scanner
I want to scan a 7 page document (all text) and create a PDF file that contains all 7 pages. I know how to use the Epson Scan software to create PDFs but it gives me a seperate file for each page. How do I get it to put all 7 pages in one PDF?
Please follow the steps below to scan and save a Multi-Page PDF with Epson Scan.
1. Launch Epson Scan from your START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, EPSON SCAN.
2. If prompted, select your scanner model. Epson Scan will now launch.
3. Click the drop down arrow next to SCAN, select FILE SAVE SETTINGS.
4. Select PDF for IMAGE format. Click OK.
5. Click SCAN. Click OK to proceed (if prompted).
6. Once the image has scanned you will be prompted to click ADD PAGE or DONE.
7. Click ADD PAGE to scan more documents.
8. Once you have scanned all your documents, click DONE.
9. Your documents will now appear in the EDITING PAGE window. Click OK.
10. The multi-page PDF is now created.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
SOURCE: Scanning multiple page documents
Yes you can. You need a small scan application whitch allows you to scan multipages.
There are for example ScandAll21 from Fujitsu (freeware) or PaperPort 11.
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Hi. Yours probably scans as soon as you have a document in and you double-click, right? I went through this. Double click on the Epson Icon. Make sure the mode preference at upper right is changed to professional. It may start scanning and you have to wait until it's finished to scan again. When you start in professional mode, it brings up a rectangular menu--you probably didn't see this one before (I didn't before changing to professional mode). Now press scan. This gives you a "file save" choice. Chose the location you want. Under the location choice is the Choose Document type option--this is the second key--save as PDF. Now it will bring up that add a page, edit or save file. Professional mode, save as PDF.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | HP PSC 2510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
on Jul 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 20, 2010 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
May 30, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-in-One Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | Epson Perfection 4490 Photo Scanner...
Nov 28, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Aug 22, 2009 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 14, 2007 | Ricoh Aficio 1515 All-In-One Laser Printer
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: