Question about Epson Perfection 4180 Photo Flatbed Scanner
I want to scan a 7 page document (all text) and create a PDF file that contains all 7 pages. I know how to use the Epson Scan software to create PDFs but it gives me a seperate file for each page. How do I get it to put all 7 pages in one PDF?
Please follow the steps below to scan and save a Multi-Page PDF with Epson Scan.
1. Launch Epson Scan from your START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, EPSON SCAN.
2. If prompted, select your scanner model. Epson Scan will now launch.
3. Click the drop down arrow next to SCAN, select FILE SAVE SETTINGS.
4. Select PDF for IMAGE format. Click OK.
5. Click SCAN. Click OK to proceed (if prompted).
6. Once the image has scanned you will be prompted to click ADD PAGE or DONE.
7. Click ADD PAGE to scan more documents.
8. Once you have scanned all your documents, click DONE.
9. Your documents will now appear in the EDITING PAGE window. Click OK.
10. The multi-page PDF is now created.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
SOURCE: Scanning multiple page documents
Yes you can. You need a small scan application whitch allows you to scan multipages.
There are for example ScandAll21 from Fujitsu (freeware) or PaperPort 11.
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Hi. Yours probably scans as soon as you have a document in and you double-click, right? I went through this. Double click on the Epson Icon. Make sure the mode preference at upper right is changed to professional. It may start scanning and you have to wait until it's finished to scan again. When you start in professional mode, it brings up a rectangular menu--you probably didn't see this one before (I didn't before changing to professional mode). Now press scan. This gives you a "file save" choice. Chose the location you want. Under the location choice is the Choose Document type option--this is the second key--save as PDF. Now it will bring up that add a page, edit or save file. Professional mode, save as PDF.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2015 | HP ScanJet Scanners
Aug 08, 2014 | HP Deskjet 1055 All-in-one - Multifunction...
Mar 26, 2012 | Canon DR-6080 Path-Through Scanner
Jul 07, 2011 | HP ScanJet 5300C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 06, 2011 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
Jul 03, 2010 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 04, 2009 | Scanners
Jun 05, 2009 | HP Scanners
Dec 15, 2007 | Epson Perfection 4490 Film / Flatbed...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: