Question about Computers & Internet
1. Go to START
2. select MY COMPUTER
3. Once in the new window, click MY NETWORK PLACES under the "OTHER PLACES" section
4. select the VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS link under the NETWORK TASKS section
5. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection and choose PROPERTIES
6. click the WIRELESS NETWORKS tab.
7. make sure the "USER WINDOWS TO CONFIGURE MY WIRELESS NETWORK SETTINGS" box is checked
8. Click OK and close the window
9. RIGHT CLICK on your wireless network connection (the name of it) and choose REPAIR
10. if windows detects the wireless connection, you should see a bubble near the task bar
11. in order to begin using the wireless connection, open your web browser then enter your username and password (if required)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
on Jul 09, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 08, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 11, 2011 | Panasonic 50 TCP50X3 50 Plasma TV
May 31, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2010 | Lands Phones
Apr 05, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
927 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!