Question about Yahoo Mail
What happens when you click on the icon? do you get an error message? are you able to get to the yahoo home page? also delete your temp files, cookies and history.... it seems to help sometimes.
to do this follow these steps.
1) Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools
2) Click on Internet Options
3) On the General Tab, in the middle of the screen, click on delete files
4) Click on OK and wait for the hourglass icon to stop after it deletes the temporary internet files
5) You can now click on Delete Cookies and click OK to delete cookies that websites have placed on your hard drive.
6) Do the same for delete history
can also run the windows updates and select custom and install updates listed
go to java.com and install java
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2012 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 31, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 18, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 08, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 18, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 30, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: