- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Mostly, inaability to access certain buttons, unable to compose and create message and Yahoo crashing is a sign of a weak internet browser. You need first to know what internet browser you are currently using.
( Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome are the
most used internet browser)
It is possible that your internet
browser is corrupted. And the best fix to solve your Yahoo mail
problems is to upgrade your internet browser by installing a fresh and
Choose from the list below the most updated version of internet browser suited in your system.
Jeff, please add comments later if this will not solve your problem so I can give you further solution. Please give a thumbs up rating and click the YES button below if this will help you. Thank you for asking Fixya.
Mustmehd, please add comments later if this will not solve your problem so I can give you further solution. Please give a thumbs up rating and click the YES button below if this will help you. Thank you for asking Fixya.
If you can get to the internet, but Yahoo is not opening, then try to clear the cookies, cache, and internet files of your internet browser. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer version 6 1. Open IE6 > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Click the Delete Cookies button and Delete History. 3. Click on OK > Close and re-open your IE6. 4. Try accessing yahoo.com.
* For Internet Explorer version 7 1. Open IE7 > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Click the "Delete" button under the Browsing History option. 3. Delete the Cookies, Internet Files 4. Click on OK > Close and re-open IE7 5. Try accessing yahoo.com.
* For Mozilla FireFox 1. Open Firefox > Tools 2. Select "Clear Recent History" 3. Select Cookies, Cache, Browsing and Download History. 4. Close and re-open Firefox 5. Access yahoo.com.
try mozilla firefox to have access to your Ymail account..by the way if you use internet explorer 6.some plugins can not be worked so you cant login to your yahoo account..so you must try explorer 7 or greater..
>have you checked your username and the password?
>if you are trying to access the yahoomail through internet explorer means try to access the yahoo account through mozilla firefox browser.
>you can download the mozilla firefox from the google.com
>install the mozilla and try to access the yahoo account and it will work
All the best...........
Because Yahoo puts your identification infos in a small file called "cookie". And when you connect with your another account, this cookie changed.
If you want to connect to 2 account simultaneous, you can launch two different web explorers (like Internet Explorer & Firefox, or Internet Explorer & Opera) and connect your first account on Internet explorer and the second on Firefox.
Check Preferences-> Advanced -> Network -> Connection. If you use a proxy, make sure it is set up correctly. Also clear out the cookies and the cache. If that doesn’t help you might need to reinstall Firefox. -----source: http://www.seasonsecurity.com/why-cant-i-go-to-yahoocom-on-firefox-51549