- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you must connect the machine with you're computer.you want the fax you must check the you're photocopy machine have a fax board.you want the scan & printing connect the photocopy machine to the computer.(network cable)
After replace new hdd, u need to performs following:
Update of HDD program data and UI data.
1) Create partitions. (In case of using the download jig, this is not necessary.) While pressing  and [CLEAR] button, turn the power ON. When "Firmware Version Up Mode" appears on the LCD, key in  and press the [START] button.
2) Format the HDD. (Setting Mode (08-690: 2))
3) Update with the download jig or USB storage.
4) Format the HDD. (Setting Mode (08-690: 2)) * When the FAX unit (GD-1150) is installed. Start up with the FAX Clearing Mode (1*) Perform the 1*-100 (FAX Set Up), 1*-102 (Clearing the image data) of the FAX Clearing Mode.
if there is a username and passowrd you log in. then at the bottom right of the screen you will see a job status button. if you press it it usally opens up to the jobs list .. if not after you press it look on the top of the display and select job status or print status. the select the job you want to delete and press delete.
NOTE: if your machine has a fax you cannot delete fax jobs without doing an all reset!