Question about HP Computers & Internet
1. Restart the Notebook and keep Tapping F8.
2. Select Safe Mode and press Enter
3. Click on Start, select Run, type "msconfig" press Enter.
4. Click on Startup tab and uncheck the check box besides "isuspm"
5. Click OK and restart the system for the new settings to take effect.
Kate: Note: After you restart the machine you may receive a dialogue box stating 'System is running using Selective Startup', Check 'Don't show this message or launch the system configuration utility when Windows Starts' and click OK.
Kate: Now, restart the Notebook again and go into Safe Mode by tapping F8. Click on Start -> Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs.
Locate the Vongo Software and click on Remove to uninstall it.
If this does not resolve the issue, you may have to manually delete the files:
1. Double click on My Computer
2. Double click on C Drive
3. Double click on Program Files
4. Select the Vongo Software folder and press Delete.
5. Close the Window
6. Right click on Recycle Bin folder and select Empty Recycle Bin
This will remove the Software.
Now, run the Windows Installation Cleanup Utility, this will remove the registry entries for the Software.
You can download the Utility from the given below link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/9/d/e9d80355-7ab4-45b8-80e8-983a48d5e1bd/msicuu2.exe
(Note: Do not click on the link. Copy and paste the complete link in the address bar of the Internet Explorer.)
The Windows Installer CleanUp Utility does:
• Provide a dialog box where you can select one or more programs that were installed by Windows Installer. You select the programs on the Installed Products list in the Windows Installer CleanUp dialog box. After you make this selection, the utility removes only the Windows Installer configuration information that is related to those programs.
• Remove the files and registry settings that make up the Windows Installer configuration information for programs that you select.
Hope this resolves the problem with Vongo. Would appreciate if you rate it.
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Keeping the fans clean is especially important, because the fans blow out hot air and bring in fresh air to cool down the laptop.
Fans attract dust, however, which can slow them down, resulting in a hot laptop.
If the laptop overheats, vital parts can cease functioning altogether.
Consequently, keeping your laptop's fans clean is crucial.
The fan speed on a laptop can determine how it operates consistently and reliably.
You can slow it down or speed it up, based on the circumstances.
For instance, slowing down the fan speed may be useful in reserving processes or during a prolonged slow time.
Speeding it up is beneficial in keeping the laptop cool during ongoing use or high-traffic times. For the long term, find a happy medium for regular use, so you won't "psyche" out your computer by constantly adjusting the settings.
Click on the Start menu and select "Control Panel." Next, choose "Performance and Maintenance."
Select "Power Saver."
To slow the fan speed, locate the slider next to "CPU Processing Speed" and slide it down by moving across to the left.
To speed up the fan, move the slider to the right.
Press "Apply" and then "OK," if prompted.
Hope this helps
Nov 08, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaCentre Q150 PC Desktop
Aug 13, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jun 30, 2011 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2010 | HP D530 PC Desktop
Feb 23, 2010 | Dell Precision 360 Workstation/Personal...
Sep 01, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1600n (882780776265) PC...
Jul 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!