- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your eye is going bad. Get a cleaner to clean the eye. Its a disk with a small brush to clean debris from the eye. But you can try to use an air can to see if it helps. Also, it maybe you have a deep scratch on the game...which you are not noticing it. Maintain your ps2 clean from dust. And make sure it has plenty of ventilation and they area is clean from debris, dust or anything else that can get into it. Good luck. Rate plz
A couple things come to mind. If the lens is dirty, then there will certainly be issues with load times, or load failure. Check your game discs for scratches and scuffs. If a disc has a scratch or too many scuffs on it, it will make it difficult for the laser to read. Clean your discs, and clean your ps2 lens with a basic ps2 laser cleaning kit. You should be able to find them anywhere. I don't recommend cleaning the lens without a kit if you are not familiar with the internals of a PS2 or cleaning electronic components. If after cleaning your disc and lens it still gives you issues, there is an angle adjustment gear in the ps2, but we'll cross that bridge only if the cleaning doesn't work.
okay, try this:
1. Start up PS2 with no disc
2. select 'Browser', press triangle.
3. select 'Console', press triangle.
4. select 'Diagnostics', press X, select 'ON'.
5. press 'O' to back out of this menu.
6. select 'Playstation Drive', press triangle.
7. select 'Disc Speed', press X, select 'FAST'.
8. press 'O' to back out of menu.
9. turn off PS2.
10. insert disc.
The Diagnostics should run and automatically
adjust your PS2 to play the game.
I got this "FIX" from someone who had the same problem. Hope this helps :D
hey men. my name is ekeocha chidi michael from nigeria a game freak just like u. b4 condemning ur ps2 try the following:
1. do a total clean up.e open it up n clean it up wit compressed air or a static free rag. 2. realign the lens spinner angle. if u are really using the slim, u wud see 4 screws around the lens n motor. it is usually supported by rubber springs. turn each screw about 18 degrees. then test the game. keep doing it until the game starts workin. this is the ultimate solution it could take a long period of time but if u are lucky just a couple of minutes. 3. change the lens. 4. change the cooling fan. 5. take d console to a specialist. if these dnt solve ur probs ur ps2 is officially condemned