Password issues with tom tom one xl
I got this similar password problem with Tomtom One XL. I just solve this problem step by step under the following ways.
1. Connect One XL to TomTom Home in your computer using USB cable and switch on ONE XL. (Click YES to connect each other)
2a. Click "Manage my ONE XL"
2b. Click "Items on device" tag.
3. Now you can see all of the data in your device and click "Applications".
4. Click inside the check box and click "Copy items to computer".
(This step is back up for just incase)
5. After Backing up your applications, then Click "Applications" check box and click "Remove from device".
6. After removing applications, unplug from computer and switch off ONE XL.
7. Connect ONE XL and computer again and switch on your ONE XL.
8. TOMTOM Home will search your applications in your device. Finally it will automatically download and installed the new applications. (There will be 4 times installation and the device will restart itself. At this step, you need to touch "Yes" on your device to connect the device and computer.)
9. After installation completed, your device looks like newly come out from the factory.
10. Set up Language, Time, and so on and ready to use.
Feb 10, 2009 |
Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver