Question about Samsung PS42P2S 42 in. Plasma Television
I can get the remote to turn the tv on and off but it does not control the volume very well. a friend told me that he had same problem with a motorola digital remote and found a code that worked after trying several. I have tried the codes listed and a couple work for power but have same problem with volume.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hold down the moxi and ok button until the remote flashes twice,then enter 9910. The remote will then blink twice again.Then go back and fourth pressing the mute button and the up arrow key(the one above the ok button)this will go thru all the codes,when your tv finally mutes,press ok that means you found the correct code.Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 12, 2009
SOURCE: just received a new moxi
Jax123 you are BRILLIANT!!!! You fixed my Moxi box after having tried THREE times calling Charter tech support which was worthless!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Posted on Jun 11, 2010
To set up the volume control on your Telewest remote control, to be able to change the TV volume, please follow the instructions below.
1. Using the table below find your make of TV and the code which matches it.
2. Press and hold down Volume + and mute on your remote control at the same time for at least three seconds, until the green light in the top right-hand corner of your remote control flashes twice.
3. Release the buttons and enter the first four digit code from the table below. (You must do this within ten seconds).
4. As you enter the first three digits the green light on your remote control will give a short blink.
5. As you enter the fourth digit, the green light will flash twice to confirm that the volume is set.
If setting the volume is not successful, please repeat the above steps with the second or third codes from the table below.
Samsung 0065, 0584, 0037
Posted on Nov 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
Mar 05, 2015 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Nov 18, 2011 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
Apr 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2010 | Vizio VW42LF 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 05, 2010 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
May 25, 2009 | Samsung HL-S5086W 50" HDTV
Mar 26, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!