Question about StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM Switch
Hi,just got the box and now its asking for codes
Tyr 0000 or 1968
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Just found this forum today, in light of my Eurovox going down, but im here to help. I got mine back on breifly last night but the code has changed today, and it depends on where you are in the country.
THIS INFO WILL KEEP YOU SELF SUFFICIENT, AS CODES ARE CHANGING FREQUENTLY, SO WHEN IT GOES OFF KEEP LOOKING AT THE BELOW INFO...
Best thing to do is;
- Go to http://www.thechatterbox.cc/. You need to download the toolbar (picture of an old fella, probably famous but I dont know who he was)
- Once the toolbar is on your browser;
- Click the dropdown "FILES & FIXES"
- Click on the 1st option "CABLE FILES"
- Click on the 6th option "AREA CODES"
- You will open a file called "NET ID AND FREQUENCY LIST"
This file will open and display which cable provider you have in your area, make a note (Telewest / Cable & wireless etc etc)
- Go back to the chatterbox toolbar on your browser
- Click the dropdown "KEYMASTER ETC"
- Click on "KEY LINKS"
- Open the file "ZIPPED CONTENT 29NOV" (This file is updated daily when nationwide like this)
You now have the current keys for all areas of the country
Here are the latest Eurovox codes as of 4pm 29th November 2008
EX C&W KEYS -- KEYROLL 29/11/2008
PROVIDER CODE: 5C 01
KEY 00 = 00 58 8D CF 27 98 04 ED
KEY 01 = 2A E0 72 B0 9E 07 9B 5D
TELEWEST KEYS -- KEYROLL 29/11/2008
PROVIDER CODE: 5A 01
KEY 00 = 98 B0 BA 52 D3 21 08 B4
KEY 01 = D2 EA 29 B7 B5 52 E9 AD
PURE NTL KEYS (UK) -- KEYROLL 29/11/2008
PROVIDER CODE: 54 01
KEY 00 = CD 11 58 05 EE 96 E7 F3
KEY 01 = EA B7 BF B2 D5 AA 46 AB
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 28, 2010 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Aug 04, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV221DVI 2-port KVM...
Jul 24, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Jan 01, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
585 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: