- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try pushing / stop reset first. The setting the time by pushing clock button .... punch in the time and push the clock button again. Just respond here if that does not work. 88-8888 is what you get after your first plug it in. Sometimes you will get PF if you unplug it and plug it back in. If that appears push stop / reset / clear. (Same button)
May be a little late, but...
1. Press Power Level button for approx 5 seconds - you get the 12 hour clock
2. Press again for 24 hour clock
3. Set hours using the 10 min and 1 min buttons
4. Press Power level button
5. Set minutes using the 10 min and 1 min buttons
6. Press Power level button
And you are done