Question about JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
I WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN ORDER,
1. STK 392-110 IS A REGULATOR. REPLACE THEM WITH SAME NUMBER THAT CAME OUT. DIFFERENT TVS USE DIFFERENT REGULATORS.
2. YES. MY PARTNER IS A DUMMY AND HE CAN DO IT
YOU WILL NEED SOLDER, SOLDER BRAID,(USED FOR REMOVING SOLDER) HEAT SINK COMPOUND (THATS THE WHITE PUTTY THAT YOU WILL SEE ON THE REGULATORS) AND AN OHM METER.
3. YOU SHOULD REPLACE THE RESITORS THAT ARE BAD. CHECK THEM WITH THE METER ( THEY SHOULD READ THE SAME VALUE THAT IS PRINTED ON THEM. EX; 1.8 OHMS SHOULD READ 1.8 OHMS ON THE METER. (THEY MAY BE THE SAME AS THE FIRST REPAIR BUT, CHECK ALL OF THEM) REPLACE WITH EXACTY THE SAME VALUE.
4. ON THE COVERGENCE MODULE THERE MAY BE A SMALL BUTTON THAT BRINGS UP THE GRID ON THE SCREEN WHEN THE TV IS ON. IF NOT ; YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO BRING THE GRID UP WITH A JVC FACTORY REMOTE . (GO INTO THE MENU)
5. THERE MY BE A MANUAL FOR THIS BUT I HAVE NOT EVER SEEN ONE.
I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU, PLESE BE CARFULL. EVEN SIMPLE SOLDERING TAKES A LITTLE PRACTICE. DONT WORK ON TV WHILE ITS PLUGGED IN.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Sep 16, 2011 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Oct 30, 2009 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Jun 21, 2009 | JVC AV-56WP30 56" Rear Projection...
Jun 06, 2008 | JVC AV-48WP74 48" Rear Projection...
Jan 28, 2008 | JVC AV-65WP74 Rear Projection Television
Nov 12, 2007 | JVC AV-56WP30 56" Rear Projection...
Jul 30, 2007 | JVC AV-56WP30 56" Rear Projection...
Jan 09, 2014 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!