The first thing that you need to do is to access your Yahoo! Mail in another internet browser, so that you will know if the problem is within your Yahoo mail account, or if the issue is within your internet browser only.
If you can access your Yahoo mail in different internet browser, then you may try to optimize the browser that you are having a problem. You may follow the steps below, depending on the browser that you are using:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section.
3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it.
5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'.
3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details.
4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache.
5. Click "Clear Now" button.
6. Close and re-open Firefox.
7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari.
2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache".
3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty".
4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences".
5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks".
6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button.
7. Select "Done".
Thank you and good luck!
Jun 09, 2010 |