Question about InFocus SC-MANGRY-106H MANUAL PULL DOWN
I DO NOT HAVE A MANUAL
MY GE GUIDE PLUS REMOTE DOES NOT WORK EVEN AFTER I CHANGED THE TWO AAA BATTERIES
I HAVE BEE USING THE STANDARD GE REMOTE FINE OVER THE PAST FIVE YEARS
SOME HOW AFTER I TURNED OFF THE TV YESTERDAY I AM UNABLE TO RETUN IT BACK TO THE CHANNELS
I FOLLOWED THE SET UP DIRECTLY ON THE TV AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I COULD FOLLOW AN DENTER THE PROMPTS
WHEN I DID THE AUTO CHANNEL SEARCH AFTER THE SET UP THE FEED BACK PROMPT SAID "NO CHNNELS SELECTED"
POSTAL CODE T9K 2G9
CABLE BOX NO
I DO NOT HAVE MANAL
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Screen goes blank momentarily
cover up the infrared remote sensor on the projector. The heat of these colours or something might be messinf with the infrared remote sensor. TRy this and see what happens. It may just be bad contacts. Some projectors just cant handle stuff like this. Some were meant for presentations and presentations only. BUt seriously try covering the remote sensor to see what happens. If it is an older projector the infrared signal detector might be sensitive to bright light or stuff like that.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
SOURCE: IN72 Projector problem
My understanding when we purchased our IN72 2 years ago is that there wasn't any additional benefit for Cable box using HDMI since the IN72 does not transmit audio so using component cables for cable was optimized enough. We have our DVD player connected via the HDMI only. Possibly the transmission from cable box through an HDMI is not compatible audio is confusing it? hard to say. Cable HD channels look awesome thru the compenent cables, the max for IN72 is 480i anyway.
We've got 35 ft cables for all 3 hdmi, compenent, and that vcr one too and it's worked great.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
there is a burn spot on one of the light filters located next to the blue lcd panel. it is caused from excessive heat and dust. unfortunately, you'd need to replace the entire optical engine because infocus does not sell individual optical engine parts.
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
SOURCE: I am trying to set
start the connecting all over again, by following the steps below:
1. Turn your computer off.
2. Connect the cable from the computer to the projector. If you want to have your monitor to be hooked up as well, connect a splitter to the video out port (DVI or VGA). You can also just hook the projector up to the second port on your video card (If you have one) or if you have a laptop, you can connect to the video out port on the back.
3. Turn the computer on and boot into your desktop.
4. Turn on the projector. Most projectors have an auto detect function, that will detect a video signal and auto configure the projector to display that signal. If you have a laptop, you have to hit a function key to activate the second display. Usually this is FN Key + F5 or one of the F Keys across the top of the laptop keyboard. It looks like two squares, one empty and one with something in it.
5. Adjust the focus, brightness, contrast, and color on the projector.
6. Aim the projector at something white. Try not to aim it at something highly reflective.
7. Step back ... Load up your favorite game or video ... and enjoy.
Your project should work, after following the above instruction.
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2014 | GE Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2011 | RCA 36F530T 36" TV
Apr 03, 2011 | Bose 35504 Remote Control
Dec 19, 2010 | GE 27GT277 27" TV
Jan 01, 2009 | GE 32GT740 32" TV
May 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2017 | InFocus SC-MANGRY-106H MANUAL PULL DOWN
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: