- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi people, Just found this forum today, in light of my Eurovox going down, but im here to help. I got mine back on breifly last night but the code has changed today, and it depends on where you are in the country.
THIS INFO WILL KEEP YOU SELF SUFFICIENT, AS CODES ARE CHANGING FREQUENTLY, SO WHEN IT GOES OFF KEEP LOOKING AT THE BELOW INFO...
Best thing to do is;
- Go to http://www.thechatterbox.cc/. You need to download the toolbar (picture of an old fella, probably famous but I dont know who he was)
- Once the toolbar is on your browser; - Click the dropdown "FILES & FIXES" - Click on the 1st option "CABLE FILES" - Click on the 6th option "AREA CODES" - You will open a file called "NET ID AND FREQUENCY LIST"
This file will open and display which cable provider you have in your area, make a note (Telewest / Cable & wireless etc etc)
- Go back to the chatterbox toolbar on your browser - Click the dropdown "KEYMASTER ETC" - Click on "KEY LINKS" - Open the file "ZIPPED CONTENT 29NOV" (This file is updated daily when nationwide like this)
You now have the current keys for all areas of the country
Here are the latest Eurovox codes as of 4pm 29th November 2008
Please use Google to find these codes either search for The Chatterbox or visit www.tcb.cc you will be able to download their free toolbar and keep your equipment updated.
The newest firmware (labelled AU) will prevent the need to keep updated your keys everytime they are rolled.