Question about JVC GR-D73E Mini DV Digital Camcorder
I connected my JVC GR-D73 to my desktop PC with both usb to usb and dv to dv connectors by the PCdoes not recognise the camcorder or see it as a webcam. i tried both skype and MSN but the camera was not recognised. OS is WINDOWS XP.
Step 1: The "Tools" menu of Windows Live Messenger
1. Recover Windows Live Messenger in our software if you do not have it yet.
2. Start the installation of the software.
3. Once this is done, go to the Tools menu software.
In this menu, two links are important in order to properly configure your camera:"Setting audio and video" and "Parameters of the webcam."This is the first that we will discuss first and foremost, the second used primarily to adjust the parameters of the image in the secondary stage but we are dealing with. Launch therefore setup wizard and click on "Next".
Step 2: The setting of loudspeakers
1. Select your hardware in the menu.
2. Check the box if you use a helmet.
3. Test finally your sound output in order to adjust the volume.
It is possible that you find in the menu several choices. That means you have several elements in your computer capable of transmitting sound, a dedicated card and your motherboard, for example. In this case, make sure to select well the correct input, what you quickly verify the test by loudspeakers.
Step 3: At the turn of the microphone
1. Select your sound source.
2. Start talking to your microphone.
3. Observe the cursor, if it moves, your microphone is working.
Two remarks on the stage configuration. On the one hand, if your camera has no microphone, you must go through a device that you must annex plug into the pink on your sound card. On the other hand, if your mouse does not work, you may have selected the wrong input device sound. Take particular care in this setting and not leave this page only when the cursor s'agitera,
indicating that your voice is recognized by the software.
Step 4: Turning finally to the image
1. Specify this time the source of the video.
2. Observe the window of return: if your setup is satisfactory, your image should appear.
3. Adjust the frame rendering through the "Option" button.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2010 | JVC GR-D53 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Feb 26, 2010 | JVC Cybercam GR-DV500US Mini DV Digital...
Jan 31, 2010 | JVC GR-D73 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jun 29, 2009 | JVC GR-D270US Mini DV Digital Camcorder
May 02, 2009 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Mar 07, 2009 | JVC GR-D290 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 28, 2008 | JVC Cybercam GR-D70 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 03, 2017 | JVC Cameras
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!