Question about Cell Phones
Need a jar and java software for samsungu900
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
jar files arent supported, only .jad use a wap uploader to upload the .jad file then the wap uploader site will give u a link to go to on ur mobile,
Heres the best 1 i use:)
Hope i helped
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
First, download the file to your PC;
Then upload it to this site:
(Just scroll down a little, there you can upload)
Then use the browser on your phone to go to:
Select the jar section on the first page and find your files in his list. Then click on your file and it downloads to your phone and installs as a fully working game.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
u only need the jar file
u go to menu}extra}apps then u install it from here.
u can not install a java game that u have placed in your mmc via the usb cable...
but u can put it in the correct directory and folder using FExplorer
when u open FExplorer, go to E: then u will find the jar. file, go to options and select copy.
then go back out and into directory C:Nokia/Installs and go to options and select paste
now u can go to appz and u will there will come a message saying u have uninstalled apps on your phone
press gamepad right and select install and thats that
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
finally made it work! allow me to share how i did it for others who still cannot make it work:
1. first edit the "java world\options\network settings\APN" to "Internet" with proxy set to "disable"
2. then connect PC Studio to check if D900 is connected, if connected then close PC Studio.
3. if D900 seems to be not connected, reboot phone, remove usb and reconnect and repeat step 2 again. if possible check that Softick PPP is closed and not in "task manager\processes". If it is in there, then end the PPP process and then repeat step 2 again.
4. if step 2 is successful and PC studio is closed, type #*536963#.
5. then run Softpick PPP and check if it has a connection such as \Device\ss_mdm0. If no connection, repeat step 2.
6. if step 4 is successful then activate Softick PPP.
7. Enter Serial Java menu #*5737425#, and choose PPP UP and then USB.
8. Open Uploader and add the .jad file you wish to upload.
9. Then on Serial Java menu, choose "serial download" to start the download process.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
move to this links...
to install games...(.jar and .jad) http://3310metro.blogspot.com/
to download games:
to install themes..
i tried all and iam enjoying with my 3310 with live themes,games and lot of stuffs..cmon lets play
"dont forget to rate solution"
Posted on Apr 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2011 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Add a comment
ALSO IN SOME SAMSUNG MOBILES FIRST YOU HAVE TO TYPE THIS CODE *#9998*5282#
then choose install midlet put to code 235282 then from the files chose the file to install mostly it is .jad file to be installed thankx
Feb 04, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 29, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 30, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 09, 2010 | Samsung Highlight Cell Phone
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Aug 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 09, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E251 Mobile Phone - Black
476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!