Question about AT&T Lucent MLS-12D Phone
On a two line system both lines keep showing the red light as thoufgh in use . Blinks as though put on hold by themselves . How do I turn this off?
Tips for a great answer:
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Jun 17, 2008 | GE RCA 4-Line Speakerphone
Here's how to program line ringing:
• go to the voice terminal whose line ringing you want to program
• slide T/P switch toward you
• touch a line button (note red lights)
• touch the button again until correct code appears:
RED ON = Ring
RED FLASH = Delayed Ring
RED OFF = No Ring
• repeat this procedure for each line
• return T/P switch to center position.
Oct 19, 2010 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Sep 30, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Feb 05, 2009 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Jul 05, 2008 | GE 29488GE2 Corded Phone
Jun 02, 2008 | RCA 25414RE3 Corded Phone
Mar 10, 2008 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Jan 22, 2008 | RCA 25202RE3 Corded Phone
Sep 17, 2014 | AT&T Lucent MLS-12D Phone
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!