- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click on the little windows circle symbol in the lower left. On the right bottom of the pop up you will see arrow next to the Shut down button. Click on the arror and the option to restart is there. This will reboot the computer.
Reboot essentially means restarting the computer. This is two types
1. Warm Reboot: where you go to start on windows task bar and choose shut down but when prompted choose restart. This way computer shuts down momentarily and restarts!
2. Cold Reboot: By this means you choose to shut down and again when prompted choose shut down! This makes computer off completely until restart by pressing power button.
Booting is computer Lingo for above procedures!
if you need to reformat your pc make sure you have a backup of your data first. that is very important. then get your vista C that should have come with your laptop and insert in you drive and reboot the laptop. it should boot from the CD then it will guide you through the format and re-installation process.
umm if you did not make any backup disk for your computer then there is nothing to be done at your home you will have to take to a service center
unless you know someone with the same computer type or you could try to reboot it with a different reboot /cd
i have a acer computer and i rebooted it with a reboot disk from gateway so this might work but not always