Question about Lenovo R61 T7300 Notebook
If you want to create a shortcut on your desktop, just go to where the software's icon is, press and hold Ctrl and Shift keys, and then drag the icon to your desktop and drop it there this leaves a shortcut to the program there. you can do this for as many programs as you wish.
Posted on Dec 27, 2012
Follow these steps;
1) start--all programs--accessories-- windows explorer.
2) you will find 2 sides on the screen , on the left side you will find the first item , desktop .. click on it, so some icons on the right side will appear .
3) on this page also there is a main menu bar , click on tools---folder options .
4) you will find 2 choices on the bar ( generl/ view )
5) press on the view , then you will find a list of choices ,,,
under choice name (hidden files and folders) you will see sub-choice
6) choose show hidden files and folders.
7) press ok .
all icons will be appeard on the left side of your page .
go to the desktop of your computer ( the blue screen ) then in any area with right mouse button press refresh .
you will see all the icons appeared .
good luck ..... Maha - Egypt
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2011 | Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
Sep 15, 2010 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Aug 30, 2010 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Jun 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire 6930-6455 Notebook PC
Nov 13, 2009 | HP Compaq 6730b Notebook
Nov 09, 2009 | Compaq Pavilion ZT3280US Notebook
Oct 16, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Apr 10, 2013 | Lenovo R61 T7300 Notebook
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: