Question about Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Teacher friend of mine handed me this printer and told me, there are 2 types of clear overhead sheets, one you write on and the other you print on, she mixed them up and ran the one you write on, she said it will melt in the heat of the laser printer. Is it fixable??? if it can how do you get through the case defences?? signed: Mr usually I can fix anything
You'll have to replace the fuser roller as you probably welded the plastic to it. Try this procedure:
Fuser Assembly Removal
1. Tilt the printer carefully to the rear so it is resting on the ASF.
2. Remove the four bottom cover screws.
3. Disconnect J7 (THM) from engine card.
4. Reattach bottom cover and set printer upright.
5. Remove charge roll assembly. See “Charge Roll Assembly
Removal” on page 4-6 for more information.
6. Remove the two fuser mounting screws.
7. Disconnect the fuser wires.
8. Release the tabs on each end of fuser assembly and lift out.
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
If business card sized paper loaded sideways is jammed:
1. Power the printer off.
2. Open the top cover.
3. Remove the jammed paper with your hands.
Note: Be careful not dirty your hands. Do not use tweezers or other metal instruments to remove the jammed paper or printer damage may occur.
4. Close the top cover and power on the printer
5. Load the papr correctly in portrait orientation to resume printing.
remove foreign objects
When printing, if there is any foreign material (such as a piece of metal or a pencil) in the printer, the printer my be damaged. If there is any foreign material, remove it at once.
The images below show the iP2200 model.
1. Power the printer off.
2. Open the paper support and confirm that there is not any foreign material in the auto sheet feeder. If there is any foreign material, remove it by hand or with tweezers.
3. Open the front cover and confirm that there is not any foreign material in the printer. If there is any foreign material, remove it by hand or with tweezers.
Note: Avoid touching inner parts.
4. Power the printer on and confirm that the printer operate normally.
Use a flashlight to find any possible jam.
May 19, 2012 | Canon iP2600 series
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | 2004 Toyota Sienna
Nov 11, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Oct 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 10, 2015 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!