Question about Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Teacher friend of mine handed me this printer and told me, there are 2 types of clear overhead sheets, one you write on and the other you print on, she mixed them up and ran the one you write on, she said it will melt in the heat of the laser printer. Is it fixable??? if it can how do you get through the case defences?? signed: Mr usually I can fix anything
You'll have to replace the fuser roller as you probably welded the plastic to it. Try this procedure:
Fuser Assembly Removal
1. Tilt the printer carefully to the rear so it is resting on the ASF.
2. Remove the four bottom cover screws.
3. Disconnect J7 (THM) from engine card.
4. Reattach bottom cover and set printer upright.
5. Remove charge roll assembly. See “Charge Roll Assembly
Removal” on page 4-6 for more information.
6. Remove the two fuser mounting screws.
7. Disconnect the fuser wires.
8. Release the tabs on each end of fuser assembly and lift out.
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Sep 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 23, 2009 | HP DeskJet 820Cse Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
Oct 06, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 16, 2008 | Lexmark T630 Laser Printer
Dec 10, 2015 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!