Question about Yahoo YHT-630 System
Computer was hung. I shut it down and opened again. Messenger Box opens but do not accept any command
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Open internet explorer
To enable scripting:
Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."
Click the "Security" tab.
Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.
Scroll down to "Scripting."
Enable the following:
* Active scripting
* Allow paste operations via script
* Scripting of Java applets are all enabled
Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens "Add or Remove Programs."
3. Select Java and then click the Uninstall button. There may be multiple installed versions, so be sure to remove all of them.
4. Next, download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment
5. To ensure the update is effective please Clear the Yahoo! Messenger Cache
6. Restart Messenger to determine if the issue is resolved.
Mar 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 27, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 04, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 01, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 30, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 01, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 24, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 05, 2014 | Yahoo YHT-630 System
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: