Question about HTC G1
I signed up Google gmail, and now my phone has locked up on me and I can't use my phone at all. I have tried using the login information and the phone isn't recoginizing it for some odd reason. How can I get my phone unlocked? is there a way of resetting it??
1) Turn Off the Phone
2) Remove Battery
3) Remove Sim Card
4) Put battery and sim card again
5) Turn On the phone
6) Press Menu
7) Factory Data Reset (Remember that: This action will reset the phone to its initial factory state, erasing all data and wonloaded applications, so BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP first you try this).
Press "reset phone"
1) Turn off the Phone
2) Press HOME + POWER KEYS (keep them holding for about 25 secs)
until you see a screen with a phone and a triangle.
3) SLIDE YOUR KEYBOARD TO OPEN IT
4) press ALT + l ( TO SHOW YOU OPTIONS)
5) Press ALT + W ( TO FORMAT ALL DATA)
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2011 | HTC G1
Apr 24, 2010 | HTC G1
Sep 28, 2009 | HTC G1
Sep 21, 2009 | HTC G1
Apr 21, 2009 | HTC G1
Mar 07, 2009 | HTC G1
Nov 17, 2008 | HTC G1
Oct 25, 2008 | HTC G1
423 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!