Question about HTC G1
I signed up Google gmail, and now my phone has locked up on me and I can't use my phone at all. I have tried using the login information and the phone isn't recoginizing it for some odd reason. How can I get my phone unlocked? is there a way of resetting it??
1) Turn Off the Phone
2) Remove Battery
3) Remove Sim Card
4) Put battery and sim card again
5) Turn On the phone
6) Press Menu
7) Factory Data Reset (Remember that: This action will reset the phone to its initial factory state, erasing all data and wonloaded applications, so BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP first you try this).
Press "reset phone"
1) Turn off the Phone
2) Press HOME + POWER KEYS (keep them holding for about 25 secs)
until you see a screen with a phone and a triangle.
3) SLIDE YOUR KEYBOARD TO OPEN IT
4) press ALT + l ( TO SHOW YOU OPTIONS)
5) Press ALT + W ( TO FORMAT ALL DATA)
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Jan 27, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 28, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
May 23, 2010 | 2006 Honda VT 750 Shadow
Jul 10, 2009 | Google Talk
423 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!