Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dear customer first of al thanx 4 choosing fixya...
first of al install fxplore in ur phone if not installed
1. Open above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 30, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Apr 21, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Dec 10, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jul 03, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!