Question about Sungale Progressive Scan 5.1 Channel DVD Player
I have a Sungale DVD 2030-5.1 player but can not find a code to program the Directv remote. Also, does the 5.1 in the model number refer to the audio output?
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2015 | Supersonic DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 16, 2015 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 23, 2014 | Magnavox DV200MW8 DVD Player VCR Combo
Jul 08, 2012 | Apex Digital AD-1500 DVD Player
Jan 13, 2012 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
The AV1 and AV2 switch position can be used to program a
VCR, DVD, STEREO, 2nd DIRECTV Receiver or 2nd TV with
the following instructions.
1. Turn on the component (e.g. DVD Player) you wish to
3. Move the slide switch under the AV1 (or AV2) icon.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes
twice and then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your
brand of component being programmed. If performed
correctly the green light under TV will flash twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the power
key once. The component should turn off. If it does not
turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4 trying each code for your
brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to program a new component
under AV2 (or AV1).
Feb 21, 2011 | Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
May 11, 2010 | Coby DVD-224 DVD Player
Jun 15, 2008 | Mintek DVD-1600 DVD Player
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: