Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Cannot get magenta to print. After several deep cleanings I now get the message "Waste Ink Near Full." I just put in a new cartridge put out by Staples compatible with Canon BCI-6M. I had a cannon cartridge in my printer but it didn't print either. I need help fixing this problem.
Waste Ink Tank Reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon S200X Ink-Jet InkJet Printer
Aug 09, 2008 | Canon S900 InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!