- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is the step by step procedure to set date and time of your Garmin GPS 38...... It will definitely work...... Set Local Date and Time
1) Verify the date and local time (this should be the date and time according to the local date and time of country/area you are in). Because the time shows is Universal Time (UTC), you will need to enter a time offset to display the correct local time for your area.
2) Move the field highlight to the OFFSET field and press Enter
3) With the arrows (←→), go to the figure which represents the hours then with the up & down arrows (↑↓), select the time offset for your longitude and press .
4) Move the field highlight to the HOURS field and change to 24 if that is not already the case.
This will definitely work...... Please rate this solution............
To change the home address on the Nuvi, select Where To? on the left side of the main screen. Then choose Saved > Home and then press i > Edit . After you make the needed changes, press Done. (To edit some Saved items, you have to press Menu (the icon with the horizontal lines) after pressing the i button to see the Edit option.)
How can I delete a Favourite? 1. Tap the screen to bring up the Main Menu. 2. Tap Change preferences to open the Preferences menu. 3. Tap Manage Favourites. Tip: Tap the arrow to move to the next page buttons. 4. Tap the Favourite you want to delete. 5. Tap Delete.
find TomTom manual
go to tomtom website ----> support scroll down at the right hand side click Find downloads