The batteries seem somewhat loose in the battery container. The machine has a tendency to turn on and off as a result. I'm currently jamming a little aluminum foil in to hold the batteries in place, but it's not a good fix.
If no one has a fix, do you have suggestions on where to get it repaired, preferably in the Boston or Chicago area?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First, make sure the batteries are in the correct orientation and that there is no corrosion in the battery compartment. Then hold the CLEAR button and press the ON button. If that doesn't do it, straighten a paper clip and gently press the reset button located on the back in a pin-sized hole below the book card slot.
The batteries that this uses are model CR-2032, which you can order online, from any retailer like amazon.com I found a battery listing on Amazon, which seems like it's fairly cheap: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-CR2032-Lithium-Ion-Battery/dp/B0001MQUOM
1. Turn the unit over.
2. Gently push down on the tab under the battery cover and flip the unit to allow the cover to drop out. Do not force the door open.
3. Remove the old batteries. Use a paper clip if necessary to release them.
4. Install the new batteries (two CR2032 three volt batteries) with the positive side (+) facing up.
5. Replace the battery cover.
IF YOUR BATTERY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOU MUST REPLCE IT WITH A NEW ONE. PLS. NOTE IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY CARD FOR YOUR PHONE. JUST GO TO A AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE. THEY WILL REPLACE THE BATTERY FREE OF COST.
EACH BATTERY LIFE IS DEPENDS UPON THE USAGE CONDITION AND USAGE TIME OF YOUR MOBILE.
My bike is a year old come the end of oct i started to ride from Jan of this year and my battery keeps going flat im on my 3rd battery now and am getting stressed out!!
Ive charged the battery but as it goes on the bike its like some one has pressed dump power and the power just goes but if i push start the bike and run it for a while it will hold the charge for a few min but it goes again after i power the bike down!
What could it be help