I have the same problem with mine. for me it's easier to just connect through usb and not bother with the pc suit. this way you can access both external and internal folders. adding music is just easy as drag and drop
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
connect the phone to your PC. and open the phone software and then find a option inside that to update your phone software. generally all the phone softwares have it. while doing that make sure you dont disconnect the phone during installation.
Hi, I don't think this is possible with object push. (I think you want to transfer files from your PC?). You can however explore your PC from your phone, select the file and transfer it to your phone. If the sdCard is in your phone you will be asked where to save the file (on the phone or on the external memory).
Hi, guys! Allyou have to do is to format you Micro SD from YOUR OWN mobile phone Lg KF 600, then it will make it according to it's own needs after that you will be able to connect it with USb (like hard drive & NOT sync!!) and to put all you want. That's all.))
I have successfully install some applications on LG KF600.
0. Install application - LG Mobile Sync (to verify the driver in Control panel- system- Hardwave Device- Modem- LGXXX). If it did not show up, well it is normal. You may need to restart PC after installaion.
1. Select the USB conection (for LG KF600) from the connectivity option
2. Connect USB cable (connect to PC first) from PC to USB port of LG KF600.
NOte : your will see "portable disk" on your phone.
If you did not see it. Please stop.
3.Check My computer (from PC). Is there any NEW Removeable device appear ? Unplug and plug again from the phone and you will see it.
4. In your Removealbe device (phone), you will see 5 folder (actualy from Phone -My Stuff )
5.Copy files from PC to desired folder (phone).
Does anyone know where to get the english dictionary for LG KF600 ?