Question about Frigidaire FGB24S5A Gas Single Oven
I need to bake in my oven how can I find the button to set the temp to bak?
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
To Set or Change the Temperature for Baking
The oven can be programmed to bake at any temperature from 170°F to 550°F (77°C to 287°C).
To Set the Controls for Baking:
1. Press "Bake" key. "— — —" appears in the display.
2. Within 5 seconds, press the up or down arrow . The display will show "350°F (177°C)." By pressing and holding the up or down arrow, the temperature can then be adjusted in 5°F increments (1°C if the control is set to display Celsius).
3. As soon as the up or down arrow pad is released, the oven will begin heating to the selected temperature. When the
displayed temperature reaches the desired baking temperature, the preheat indicator light will turn OFF and the control
will beep 3 times.
4. To cancel baking, press "Clear/Off".
To Change the Oven Temperature after Baking has Started:
1. Press and make sure the bake temperature is displayed.
2. Press the or pad to increase or decrease the set temperature.
To Set Control for Continuous Bake or 12 Hour Energy Saving
The oven control has a built-in 12 Hour Energy Saving feature that will shut off the oven if the control is left on for more than
11 hours and 59 minutes. The oven can be programmed to override this feature for continuous baking.
To set control for continuous baking:
1. Press and hold "Timer On/Off" down for 5 seconds until tone is heard, " — — hr" will appear in display for continuous cooking.
The current time of day will return to the display.
2. To cancel the Continuous Bake function, press "Timer On/Off" and hold for 5 seconds until tone is heard. "12hr" will appear in
display indicating that the control has returned to the 12 Hour Energy Saving feature.
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Frigidaire Ovens
Jun 13, 2014 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Apr 20, 2014 | Frigidaire Ovens
Nov 17, 2013 | Ovens
Dec 29, 2012 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Apr 04, 2012 | Frigidaire Ovens
Jan 21, 2010 | Frigidaire Ovens
Dec 02, 2008 | Frigidaire FEB27S5A Electric Single Oven
1,039 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!