Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Doc hits queue will not print.
msg =error printing
It seems to be an issue with the printer drivers on the computer,You need to check for
any queued documents,if they are there,if yes,delete them,if not go ahead and
unintsall the printer drivers from the control panel>printers and faxes and then
restart your computer and then try a plug and play if its a USB printer
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
SOURCE: hp deskjet 3325 not printing
I don't think it is a printer problem as such more a communication problem. Un install the printer software. Close down the Computer. Unplug the printer. Start the computer. Come off line. Disable the A/V software. Run the installation disk only plug in printer when prompted Tell us what happens
Posted on Jul 10, 2007
SOURCE: prin queue problem
disconnect printer from computer
cancel documents in queue
if using a straight USB connection, delete all instances of printer. else remove duplicate printer icons.
reboot & reconnect printer (swap cables if not detected)
This will fix your problem.
Don't forget to rate my help! :-)
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: NOT PRINTING FROM DELL V305
Please check if the priter is connected properly to the system and you are able to locate it through finding priters options. If the system is able to locate it, Then check the printer for any errors
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Canon Pixma MX922
Jan 12, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 18, 2014 | Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Wireless Color...
May 08, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2008 | OKI MICROLINE 320 Turbo Matrix Printer
Jan 29, 2007 | Samsung SPP-2020 Thermal Photo Printer
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!